Friday 5 December 2014

My Practise of My Partner's Design

Practise Session of My Partner's Design

Over the past month or so me and my partner have been practising our final makeup designs on each other ready for the lead up to the final timed assessment's. Daniela's final design is very different to my design and she has gone at it from a completely different angle of the design process. Practising Daniela's design to start off was slightly confusing as her design was drawn out rather than designed on a face chart using the relevant products so I was slightly confused as to how she wanted to overall outcome to look but this was soon overcome as we sat and discussed what she wanted to the outcome to be and I gave her my input on what I think would work well and together we had the image in mind. 
Here are some images of the practise sessions of working on Daniela's design. I do really like the bottom image of Daniela's design as I feel I could really see the design process coming together and the makeup really coming to life.



No comments:

Post a Comment