Friday 5 December 2014

My Timed Makeup Assessment

My Elizabethan Makeup Assessment

So today I did my makeup assessment and carried out Daniela's design on her. I like to think the final outcome was a success and went well within the time frame we had, considering I hadn't had as much practise at the design as I would have hoped but Daniela did provide me with lots of information and a breakdown of the design incase I did need anything to refresh my mind whilst carrying out the makeup application. 

I do feel I could have possibly applied to colour to be more of a stronger outcome of colour, as on the images it does look slightly lighter than anticipated due to the brightness of the flash. I did enjoy carrying out Daniel's design as I thought it was very different to my design and pushed the boundaries more of what "contemporary" means and she really wanted it to be individual and unique and I hope that I managed to reflect that with my application. 

Here are some of the final images from today's assessment.



No comments:

Post a Comment