Friday 5 December 2014

Evaluation

Evaluation

I am really happy with the way my design turned out, although I feel Daniela could have maybe applied the blusher slightly darker to give off more effect on camera but other than that I am pleased with how it turned out.
As for me and Daniela being paired up with each other for our makeup assessment’s I am really happy with this choice and surprisingly glad I didn't get to pick my own partner as I feel Daniela is a very creative person and thinks 'out of the box' a lot which has helped me come out of my shell bit more and push myself when it came to applying her design. I have also realised and learnt that practice makes perfect and the more I practise the better I will become. For the makeup i'd like to think I gave Daniela all the guidance and breakdown she needed to complete my design confidently and without worrying that she didn't understand certain elements.

Daniela provided all the relevant breakdown that I needed and was in continuous communication with me in and outside of University to make sure I was happy with the design and everything that was going into it, which helped put me at ease with the understanding that if there was an issue she was happy to help to me. Overall I am happy with the outcome of our designs and I would happily work with Daniela again.

No comments:

Post a Comment