Friday 5 December 2014

My Partner's Elizabethan Makeup Assessment

Partner Elizabethan Makeup Assessment 

On Monday my partner had her actual timed assessment on my Contemporary Elizabethan makeup design that I produced. 
I genuinely think this went really well for her and I could see how much effort and hard work Daniela had put into the assessment as she wanted the outcome to be perfect and do it justice as it was a subtle design to begin with. Daniela has been working hard on trying to perfect blocking the eyebrows out using the soap and water technique, which she has been doing really well on that last few times we have practised, however, on assessment day we had to bring in our on bars of soap which turned out to be a different soap to what we have normally used and as the soap began to dry it began to crack slightly around the edges. As for the smoothness and blocking out the colour she did a really good job as they were barely visible. 
The overall final outcome of the makeup looked really good and I am happy with how it turned out and it looked exactly how I wanted it to, I am aware that the design was very subtle but I think that's what made it look more contemporary as it focused on the subtle colour of the contoured cheeks and the gold lips.



Designer- Rebecca Gould
Makeup Artist- Daniela Yordanova
Photographer- Daniela Yordanova

No comments:

Post a Comment