Monday 27 October 2014

Selfie Portrait

Selfie Portrait


So this is my selfie portrait with everything that represents me as a person and what I hold close to me. You can see in the picture that there are lots of picture on the wall which are pictures of my friends and family who I am extremely close with and they mean a lot to me!
In the bottom right of the picture there are my car keys which I rely on a lot now and sometimes don't realise how much I need my car as i'm the kind of person who likes there freedom and independence and to travel around and especially now I have moved quite far away from home for University i know that I can always travel home or wherever I need to go without relying on public transport or anybody else.
You can tell that the picture was taken on an iPhone camera due to the quality and colour of the image which proves that we move on with technology, as well I have my laptop as one of the main points in the picture which I have also become very reliant on since I have started University as I have used it to keep up to date with this blog and researching for the work on my course.
In the back of the picture you may be able to work out that the acrylic drawers are were I store my makeup and perfumes which means a lot to me and hope to see myself heading down that career route in the near future, I would also like to think that it looks pretty well organised which is who I like to think I am as a person when it comes to makeup and that I am self aware about what it is i want from life and that my visions for the future are clear.



No comments:

Post a Comment