Friday 17 October 2014

Extreme Contouring

Extreme Contouring

Extreme contouring is pretty much the same process as applying subtle/natural contouring but this would be used in a much more heavier and dramatic way and would probably be seen more in editorial and high fashion work. Extreme contouring is a makeup style where the facial features are enhanced as exaggerated in a much more dramatic way.
Firstly Kat shown our group a demo of the method she uses to do extreme contouring.



After Kat had shown us her demo we were then asked to give it a go on ourselves using colours of our choice and see how we got on with the task for the first time.


I wasn't really that happy with the outcome of the contouring I did on myself, i know this was my first time giving the extreme contouring ago but i feel like it was maybe slightly rushed and doesn't give it the depth it should have. I think the next time I give this a go I will build the colour up gradually to ensure I get it right and just keep practising.

No comments:

Post a Comment