Saturday 4 October 2014

About Me

About Me 

Hello lovely people! 

My name is Becky, I'm 21 and I have recently moved to Southampton from my hometown Leicester and I have finally started my journey at University on a Make Up and Hair Design course, which for me was so nerve wracking to be moving away from home for the first time and meeting so many new people not only on my course but also in my residence, but I really had nothing to be scared about as everyone I have met so far have been so kind and lovely to me! 

I do have some past experience in make up as I recently qualified in Level 3 Makeup, Hair and Theatrical Special Effects over the summer and have had some work experience from the course. 
It did take me a while to realise what I wanted to do as a career as I was stuck between the fine line of Beauty and Makeup but eventually realised this was the route for me as I have always had a strong passion for make up and over the past year I really surprised myself at how much of a determined individual I was to get into University and now I'm actually here and on the route to where I want to be in life I can't wait to see what the future has in store for me!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment